Welcome to the Thomasville Cabinetry Blog!
With the introduction of our new blog, we hope to entertain, teach and most of all inspire you as you venture along your journey towards a new kitchen, bathroom or other room in your home, with the help of our extensive knowledge, experience and also some pretty innovative tools we’re excited to share with you.
Since the early days of the 20th Century, Thomasville has been a brand name synonymous with the best quality materials, the highest level of craftsmanship, and the development of trending styles in the home decor and kitchen cabinetry industry.
Some of the topics we’ll be covering here, and hope you will continue to enjoy are . . .
- Answering all of your questions from A to Z
- Keeping you on top of the latest trends in kitchens and cabinetry
- Demystifying the cabinet shopping experience
- Important points to consider in the planning process
- Maximizing storage and organization within your new space
Sound good to you? Great! Let’s get started!
Let’s face it, renovating your kitchen or other room can seem overwhelming if you don’t know where to start. No need to worry, we‘re here to help you sort out the details every step of the way so you will become the expert to confidently make choices and enjoy the process!
Kitchen Cabinetry Knowledge . . . Planning
There are many things to consider when planning a kitchen renovation in your home. The key thing to remember here is that it’s YOUR HOME. Think carefully about why YOU are renovating, and what YOU are trying to accomplish that will make this truly YOUR dream kitchen.
Question: How do you envision life in your new kitchen?
- Open concept for large family gatherings, where I am a part of the fun
- A big island for baking cookies and casually entertaining friends
- A coffee station to kick start your morning
- An area for me to work during the day and enjoy activities with the kids after dinner
- Harmonious, spacious and organized
Kitchen Cabinetry Experience
With so many years of practical experience in the cabinetry industry, you can rest assured that having us as your project partner will give you a finished dream kitchen that will make you proud for many years to come.
Along with our own experience, working closely with a dedicated Home Depot kitchen designer is a must. They bring a depth of experience to the table that will not only help to inspire you to create the room you’re looking for, but also make certain that you’re taking advantage of all the features and benefits that their own house brand of Thomasville has to offer.
For example, they know how to incorporate both a beautiful design and also practical function into your new kitchen, helping you select the right countertops, fixtures, hardware, paint and appliances, plus they will co-ordinate the entire job from start to delivered and installed finish.
The Tools to Bring it all Together
Long before your new Thomasville cabinets even arrive at your home, the overall design, layout, organization considerations and many more aspects of the project need to be executed. Luckily for you, we offer the assistance of our all-encompassing offline and digital tools to help you one step at a time towards the final reveal.
The best part? These tools are totally free for you to access, use, and are also available right here on our website! Here’s a list of some of the tools you can start using to plan your new space as soon as today.
Here are just a few of the many tools you can use to start creating your dream kitchen
- Download a copy of our Thomasville Brochure, or pick one up at The Home Depot Kitchen Showroom
- Get inspired by taking a look at the Inspiration Gallery located right here on our website
- Follow along with the latest trends in kitchen design by accessing our Trends Section
- Our Pinterest account has lots of inspirational ideas based on real Thomasville kitchens
- Explore all of our unique styles with the online Door Style Visualizer and get a sense for what you like
- Once you’re chose the door style, it’s time to start thinking about what finish you prefer with the Finish Selection Guide
- Get a real example of your chosen style and finish by ordering an actual Door Sample right to your home
Want more helpful tools? We’ve got you covered!
The variety of online and offline tools we’ve mentioned above will certainly give you a big, running head start towards identifying the look and feel of your new dream kitchen, but what about the rest of your journey? That’s right, adding embellishments and organization solutions, figuring out your overall kitchen budget, looking at delivery and installation services, and much more?
We’ve got you covered there too! We’re proud to introduce an easy to use, one stop interactive guide to all of our digital tools! We call it “My Thomasville Experience”, and you can grab a FREE copy of it right now by clicking the button below.
Our next post will explain in more detail, all of the tools incorporated into My Thomasville Experience, why you need them and how to use them successfully to navigate through your dream kitchen process.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at our Thomasville Cabinetry Canada Blog. We hope you’ll come back for more useful tips to help you navigate the design, installation and enjoyment of your new room, thanks to the flexibility and breadth of styles available from Thomasville Cabinetry, found exclusively at your neighbourhood Home Depot Store across Canada.