Video calls have become a daily occurrence for many, whether it’s a meeting with coworkers or catching up with family and friends. If you don’t yet have a Thomasville kitchen as the backdrop of your space in real life, feel free to download any of our backgrounds below to use in your video calls! Your virtual kitchen is sure to impress, while concealing any clutter that may be in the background of your real space.
Modern farmhouse elements come together seamlessly in this L-shaped kitchen. Wood beams accent the shiplap ceiling, adding touches of character in the space. In this Zoom background the modern Faulkner door style provides an unexpected twist, with a one-of-a-kind brushed-look specialty finish. See Room Details
Brimming with contemporary vibes, this sleek Zoom background embraces dark color with black cabinets on the perimeter and a dark, textured melamine island. Although the cabinets are dark, light abounds in other elements of the space, proving that dark and light can be contrasted beautifully for a stunning end result. See Room Details
Changing Your Zoom Background is Easy!
Follow the steps below from Mashable to easily change your Zoom background. If you need further instructions, view the full article.
- Download the Zoom Mac or Windows app.
- Open the application, sign in, click your profile picture, followed by the Settings link in the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the Virtual Background tab. (If you do not see this tab, log in to the Zoom website, go to Meeting Settings, and make sure Virtual Background button is toggled on under the Meeting tab.)
- In the Virtual Background tab, choose from pre-installed backgrounds or upload your Thomasville virtual background image.
- If you do have a green screen setup, select “I have a green screen” so the software can properly set up your background. If you do not have a green screen, Zoom recommends streaming from a location with a solid background color.